Driving Pass: $5
Spectator Pit Pass: $5
Free Back Stretch Parking for Spectators
**Enter through HWY 124 entrance**
Schedule: (Subject to change pending number of cars)
6PM - 6:30PM: Driver Check In
6:30PM - 7PM: Practice
7PM - 8:30PM: Timed Laps & Burnouts
**Please arrive by 7:15PM if you would like to enter the Track.**
1. Must have Valid Driver's License.
2. Must bring DOT Approved Helmet.
3. Must go through vehicle inspection
4. Must sign driver waiver.
5. This is a timed lap event and passing is prohibited.
6. There is a Designated Area for Drifting & Burnouts. Main Track is reserved for Timed Lap Activites.
Prices for late Model Twin 50 Race Events are:
$15 for adults, $5 ages 9-11, 8 and under are free with paying adult.
Prices for Limited Late Model Race Events are:
$12 for adults, $5 ages 9-11, 8 and under are free with paying adult.
Special event ticket prices vary by event.
Backstretch open for parking at 4:00pm
General admission gates open at 4:00pm
Parking on the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Backstretch (3 tiers of tailgate parking from turn 1 to turn 3) is free with ticket purchase, but a special per vehicle charge may apply for special events.
Check local media or call the speedway office for details.
Speedway Front Office: 864-295-5764