2013 Charger Rules
7. Headlights, taillights, and molding must be removed. No outside mirrors.
8. Fiberglass or plastic nose pieces and tail pieces are legal. No Camaro or dirt style noses. No additional spoilers, air dams or fins allowed.
Minimum 6 inch ride height on frame and body must be maintained.4 inch minimum clearance on exhaust pipes.
5. Spindles must be stock type.
6. All steering components forward of the firewall must be stock or stock replacement for make and model.
7. No steering quickeners.
8. Front shocks must be mounted in stock location and be non-rebuildable, non-adjustable with a steel body and shaft. Shocks are subject to a $50 per shock claim by the driver finishing no more than one position behind claimed driver.
1. Engine must be mounted so that the forward most spark plug is no further rearward than the front left upper ball joint.
2. Maximum cubic inch—GM 350 .060 over; Ford 351 .060 over; Dodge 360 .060 over
4. Maximum valve sizes; intake 1.94 inches, exhaust 1.50 inches. Valves must be stock length with .340 max stem diameter and may not be undercut.
Stock appearing steel connecting rods only. Rod length must be stock for engine.
12. Flat top pistons only. Pistons may not come above deck surface.
13. Carburetors must be stock for make and model. 2 or 4 barrel permitted. No modifications. No dual line Holley carbs.
14. Any stock OEM intake manifold or Edelbrock Performer Intake is legal. The Performer RPM is NOT legal. The intake cannot be modified in any way.
15. The air cleaner cannot be bigger than 4 inches high x 14 inches across and must be in the correct location.
16. Stock or stock replacement electronic or point style distributors only. No MSD or other aftermarket ignition components. FIRING ORDER: must be stock for the engine.
1. Must have 4 wheel working brakes.
2. All brake components must be stock or stock replacement for make and model.
3. No rear disc brakes.
1. Minimum weight of 3200 pounds with a right side minimum weight of at least 45% of total. Cars with 602 crate engine may have minimum weight of at least 3,000 pounds after race with driver. Right side minimum weight must be at least 45% of total.